Sunday, October 18, 2009

Colour drawings







Here are 2 versions of the secret agent drawing, as well as the time travel drawing from last week. I tried something a little different with the dinosaur image, going for more of a paintery look with blended colours and loose brush strokes. The secret agent is similar to my other cartoony paintings, with flat colours and a few lighting effects. The first image is the final version, and the second shows the colour fill stage, where the colours have been added but not the lighting or colour adjustment layers.

2 comments:

Marco Bucci said...

sweeet

Robin Heilschild 【蓋面】 said...

Shine & Shades a la Chabane! Yeah! <3

I can't believe your drawing style became almost the same (regarding the way you handle and manage the lines and colors) while your drawing technique is improving quite fast as time is going forward! xD

It's the Alexi Chabane's personal stamp. <3

In the year 2009 I was 17-18 years old, and I just could repeat the same portraits of my own O.C.'s over and over again. Thanks to you I could make some progress with my drawing technique, and I thank you that. <3